Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Revlon - Lime Basil - Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Collection

Hey Hey Hey! It's so beautiful outside I almost can't stay inside long enough to write this post. Here in Indiana right now it's Sunny and 75° :) No complaints here haha

Anyway today's post I have a new polish that I bought over the weekend from CVS. I have a couple of these Revlon Parfumerie polishes and I really like them. The only thing about this Lime Basil one is that it was actually pretty strong as far as the scent when I first painted my nails last night. The smell reminds me of Zest soap lol - is that still around? LOL Am I too old? Anyway... I really like the color and think it's a great "spring green"

The following pics are two coats of Lime Basil and one coat of Out The Door top coat.

Let me know what you think! Do you have any of these "scented" polishes?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips