Wednesday, May 21, 2014

OPI - Keeping Suzi At Bay - Habitat for Humanity Women's Build Manicure

Hey Everyone! Today's post is a manicure I did last week. I had participated in my first Habitat for Humanity Women's Build last Thursday and it was AWESOME! Of course I had to do a special manicure for the occasion. If you've never got a chance to participate in a Habitat for Humanity event - DO IT! It's so much fun and very rewarding to have a chance to give back to your community.

For this look I used OPI - Keeping Suzi At Bay for the main base of my manicure and Essie Mojito Madness on my accent nail. For the flower and hammer detail I used Sally Hansen nail art pen in white and I used a dotting tool with the blue for the flower petals. I thought this nail art was fun to do and the Sally Hansen Nail Art pens are amazing! You can create your nail art over and over again, if you mess up you just wipe it off with water and a cotton ball. Once you get your nail art the way you want it... just seal it with a top coat. Which is what I did with this look - I had a hard time getting the hammer to look right but that was okay, I just kept re-doing it until I got it they way I wanted! :)

Now on to the pics!!!

OPI - Keeping Suzi At Bay

OPI - Keeping Suzi At Bay

Essie Mojito Madness

OPI - Keeping Suzi At Bay

Click on the picture below to find out more information about Habitat for Humanity Women's Build!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips