Thursday, April 11, 2013

Essie Birthday Manicure

Hello Everyone :)
Today I have a special post/manicure - I've got a birthday manicure for my mom :) Today was her birthday so I decided to a little something special for her.

For the following manicure I used China Glaze as my basecoat along with Wet n Wild French White as the base color. I then used the opposite end of my clean-up brush to place the dots of my color on my nails. I started with the darkest color - Essie No More Film, then the next color was Essie Avenue Maintain, then Essie Hip-Anema and last I used Essie Tart Deco. I finished the manicure with Seche Vite Top Coat.

I really ended up being pleased with this manicure and it is really different than things I normally do.

My inspiration for this manicure was those little candy dot sprinkles that you can put on cupcakes and stuff... hahaha you know the ones I'm talking about?

Anyway here is a couple of pics of my manicure as well as a pic of my beautiful mama!! :)

Enjoy!!












1 comment:

  1. continue with the the nice work on the site. Do like it! :p Could use some more frequent updates, but im sure that you got better or other things to do like we all have to do unfortunately.
    jeux gratuit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips